Monday, April 27, 2020

I love Ice Cream EDM Music

Well in real life of course "We Like Ice Cream", wow this music really is awesome and the new EDM music "I love Ice Cream" EDM Music is perfect.

This is a EDM Music i produce called Ice-Cream and the genre is Bass House. This music is about ice-cream.  Scotty asked what would you like your listeners to know about your EDM Videos?  Zan Monic responded, I'm a music producer/artist/DJ i also produce music and mashups. I create music and share with my audience to have a better connectivity. I will do more content as video goes.  Then went on to say that if they watch Hardwell EDM performances they will also like his as well.  Because Hardwells EDM inspired him to get into to the EDM music scene. 



#music
#EDM
#housemusic


Thanks for reading our blog and following the music we know you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment