Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Stoner music chill vibes rap

LYRICS smoke lika chimney , let the smoke getting in me , take my stress away , ya I smoke everyday , I let my hair do its thing dreadlocks is what I mean , coffeepot likes to steam, im reliving my dreams , ive seen this before and now its come to life I just opened up a door , where to go? in your mind , tree of life in my spine , getting lost in the pines evergreen all the time , we were blind now we are not , (LIGHT THE PIPE , SMOKE IT DOWN , ROLL IT UP , RIGHT , NOW,.... YEA IM READY TO GET IT GOING , MAN IM FLYING , IM KEEPING FOCUS ) Blood and oil in the soil as we boil we are coiled to the destroyer nobodies royal what is important , all of this is for ya , politicians want you with the foil , all of them lie they need to die , im looking at it with all of my eyes, the majority is blind , ive been woken up by ghosts, ive been hugged again by ghosts, I made conact with these ghosts, seen shape shifters and they know that I now have been exposed letting me live is what they chose , in my dreams ive seen this before , telling the future my bloods running cold , happening all the time what is this for , synchronizing the numbers and souls , 11:11 everytime im stepping inside of the kitchen I feel like im tripping man I need a joint , said it over and over again their still missing the point. LIGHT THE PIPE , SMOKE IT DOWN , ROLL IT UP , RIGHT, NOW , YEA IM READY , TO GET IT GOING , MAN IM FLYING IM KEEPING FOCUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment