Tuesday, October 29, 2013

simple windows 7 password reset


simple windows 7 password reset. In this article I will share with you my way of resetting windows password and which problems I tapped on during this journey.




It is not important whether you forgot your windows password, or what other reason you have to reset it, fact is - it can be very hard to solve quickly, because this problem always tends to be urgent. Hopefully this guide will help you, so you don’t have to do a lot of searching when resetting your windows password. I certainly wouldn’t like to go trough all this again myself. Let’s start with my journey. First thing I did was of course load google and start searching for articles/guides about resetting windows 7 password. Google offered many of them, but nothing seemed to work. Maybe they were outdated, or developed for older versions of windows I don't know. Next step was to found software that could reset my windows password in easy way. So I searched for "reset password windows 7 sofware". Another problem. Tons of search results but all programs were either scammy looking or too pricey. I found decent looking software, but then I looked at the price and didn't believe my eyes - it cost 149,- dollars. I need only to reset my windows 7 password, not buy whole windows thank you very much! Be carefull when using freeware resetting tools. They can damage you account so all your data and programs will be lost forever! I couldn’t take this risk. Then I decided that my last chance was youtube, but again there were thousand of videos to choose from. So I went to advanced search, found only recent videos about forgotten windows 7 password reset and voila! This video I found is great, demonstrated software is very easy to use and whole process took no longer than 10 minutes. I managed to reset my windows 7 password but it works on 99% versions of window. Highly recommended!

 simple windows 7 password reset


Related to:

Windows 7 password Reset 

how do you reset windows 7 password

No comments:

Post a Comment